Friday, January 19, 2007 Y
yesterday night was watching some Hong Kong show my mom got... she said it was nice so i took one espiode to watch... and indeed, it was nice. so i end up watchin till 3 plus in the morning.. and during the show... Nassa called mi to tell mi she HATE the AP SP drama show! LOL! sayin that the show never show in the end aya ueto and ryo got together or not... (as usual,nothing new at all)then after that.. went back to my room and read a book cause i was not feeling sleepy yet.. read read read till i fell asleep.. then only around 2 plus in the afternoon just now then woke up! BUT Nassa woke up later then mi~ LOL!!! thus in the end.. never go out loh.. cause i very lazy! 
I LOVE MY LADIES~! <3 <3 <3
OH YA! today is my sista's BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SISTA MR CALVIN NG!!! (: 
the end..
I.R.M.C!!!
`* BUTTERFLY I LOVED ♥``____
2:44:00 PM;