Saturday, December 1, 2007 Y
Had culture today. Was quite boring. Did a video again for this module and it was fun. (:Anyway, after school, had dinner outside with Nassa and Shimei at KFC (because i had the craving for it) then went roaming around causeways till 8 plus then went home.Just finished watching Yukan Club 7.
And i have to say that JIN's english is good!!!
*I don't know what it is! I'm just doing what you tell me to do*
LOL`Oh my... I think i'm goin to go gaga over Jin again. Let mi check, when was it when i was crazy for him.. Checked my book, it was like the beginning when i started liking KATTUN! More for him because of gokusen. (Even before Nassa went crazy over him)
oh no~ now again? HAHAHA!!!And one more thing! MIKE HE (Taiwan) was in this esipode!!!Pictures below
`* BUTTERFLY I LOVED ♥``____
12:51:00 AM;